Monday, March 28, 2016


 Due to the fact that I have not been in town all of spring break (as mentioned previously), it has made it incredibly difficult to meet up or even get in touch with my other group members, Lucie and Danny. Although over text message we exchanged a couple of ideas for our main character and the plot, not much progress has been made since it is more complicated to express ideas and concepts over the phone versus in person. Luckily, I will be meeting up with my group members at school tomorrow to see if we can finally finish our plot and possibly start our story board!

1 comment:

  1. First I want to say that I absolutely love the background for your blog, it is so fitting for the idea you have for your movie. I do think the concept is interesting and something I would love to see, but try to develop a plot, because once you do that you can determine the genre of your movie, which you can then do research on the target audience and similar movies. I also love the idea of introducing the opening credits on rooftop trash and billboards and such, I think that will look great and really hope you guys can accomplish it. I know once you all get a cohesive idea, you'll post more on your blog.
    Good Luck!- Taylor Barton

    ReplyDelete